2015 CUWS AGM
The 2015 CUWS AGM will take place in the Roger Needham Room in the Chancellor’s Centre at Wolfson College on Monday May 11th at 1930. See directions.
- Reading and adoption of the Minutes of the previous AGM
- Presentation and acceptance of the Secretary’s report
- Presentation and acceptance of the Junior Treasurer’s report
- Election of the officers of the Society (Chairman, Secretary and Junior Treasurer)
The Cambridge University Wireless Society Annual General Meeting will take place on Thursday 10th May 2012 at 1915.
This is one of the most important events of the year for CUWS and the meeting will only be valid if sufficient society members are present, so please do come along if you possibly can – the meeting is very unlikely to last more than about half an hour.
Date: Thursday 10th May 2012
Venue: Syndicate Room 1, Wolfson College, Cambridge
Syndicate Room 1 is in the Chancellor’s Centre. From the front (Barton Road) side of College, standing at the flagpole looking towards the Porter’s Lodge, the Chancellor’s Centre is the building with the clock on it along the road to the left.
1. Reading, amendment if necessary, and adoption of the Minutes of the previous AGM.
2. Presentation and acceptance of the Secretary’s report on the activities of the Society since the last AGM.
3. Presentation and acceptance of the Junior Treasurer’s report and audited accounts for the previous financial year.
4. Election of the officers of the Society for the coming year.
5. Any other business.
The Chairman, Secretary and Junior Treasurer for the coming year will be elected. If you would like to stand for a post, nominations should be made in writing to the Secretary at least 24 hours in advance of the AGM, or to the Chairman at the meeting at any time up to the start of the election for the relevant post.
If you would like to raise a matter in ‘Any other business’, it would be appreciated if you could notify the Secretary or Chairman in advance of the meeting.
As a result of a suggestion at the 2008 CUWS AGM, the Society’s constitution is now available online in the Meeting Minutes section of the website. Minutes of recent Society meetings can also be found on the same page.